Friday 29 March 2013

Spiro, The Soul Crew and The South Wales Echo

I think my dad may have had tongue in cheek while writing this. Although he did go through a spell of wearing a Burberry cap and smashing stuff up when City lost.

I don't think the Echo printed this one...





21 May 2002

Viewpoint
South Wales ECHO
Thomson House
Havelock Street
Cardiff      CF1 1XR

Dear Fellow Football Fans

I must comment on that TV show called ‘Hooligans’ and screened on Channel 4 last Sunday.

The showpiece made me so proud to be a City Fan, that I immediately accessed the website advertised and became a member of the Soul Crew.  How inspiring it is to know that a gathering of well dressed Cardiff City fans are able to dominate their English counterparts

Do join us if you love the true meaning of football

Yours sincerely

 Spiro Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment